Property Tax Collection
DUE TO COVID – 19, IN PERSON TAX PAYMENTS WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE THIS YEAR.
First half payments are now overdue
Late Payments and Second Half Payments
Payments made after January 31, should be made payable to the Sheboygan County Treasurer. County Administration Building, 508 New York Avenue, Sheboygan, Wisconsin, 53081.
- Property Tax and Assessment Information (SheboyganCounty.com Land Records)
- Property Tax Guides (WI Department of Revenue)
- Objection Form – Real Property
- Objection Form – Personal Property
- Assessment Objection Information
- Directions for Garbage Assessment Exemption
- Lottery and Gaming Credit Forms
- Special Assessment Letters
- Audited Annual Town Financial Report
Note: Residents are encouraged to pay their taxes via electronic payment, or by visiting either of the two banks referred to above. Paper checks may be left at the Town of Wilson Office for processing. Checks will be processed last AFTER electronic payments. If you want a mailed receipt, please enclose a self-addressed stamped envelope.