The Town of Wilson is seeking an experienced person with strong leadership skills to fill the Town Clerk’s position. In addition to statutory Clerk’s duties, you will direct zoning administration, manage office operations, and supervise employees. The position also assists in developing strategy, updating policy, improving internal processes, and performing basic level human resource tasks. Visit www.townwilson.com for the job description. Interested applicants should call the Town Clerk at 920-208-2390.
Does your home need repair?
Rural Development – Financing for Sheboygan County 504 Program Summary
- Property Tax and Assessment Information (SheboyganCounty.com Land Records)
- Property Tax Guides (WI Department of Revenue)
- Objection Form – Real Property
- Objection Form – Personal Property
- Assessment Objection Information
- Directions for Garbage Assessment Exemption
- Lottery and Gaming Credit Forms
- Special Assessment Letters
- Audited Annual Town Financial Report
- Management Letter